We are looking for creative, passionate, and hard-working engineers who should be ready to learn new upcoming technologies. The candidate should be a good team player and work in accordance with the task provided. The candidate should be prompt and productive to increase the efficiency of the team, and thus deliver the given projects and tasks in a given deadline.
As an engineer, among all the cognitive skills the candidates should possess Quantitative Analysis and Logical Reasoning skills to help escalate the development process within a decided time framework. Engineering high-quality applications that are performant, scalable, reusable, secure, and reliable through the Agile / Scrum process along the lines of the standards implied by the company and working under high pressure will hold true value.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Understanding of the technical stack required to develop an application and deployment.
- Should have good knowledge about servers and cloud hosting providers such as AWS, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Strong knowledge about DevOps design patterns, developments, and deployment of the best practices.
- Deep knowledge about system architecture with LINUX based servers.
- Experience in implementing DevOps practices and DevOps-tools in areas like CI/CD using open source applications for environment automation, and release automation.
- Hands-on experience in DevOps tools configuration in different environments.
- Hands-on experience in Setting up Build pipelines.
- Strong knowledge about source and code versioning using GIT and CI/CD integrations.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing staging and production systems along with supervised monitoring.
- Hands-on experience in Docker container and orchestration based deployments.
- Must have good communication skills and problem-solving skills