We are looking for creative, passionate, and hard-working developers who should be ready to learn new upcoming technologies. The candidate should be a good team player and work in accordance with the task provided. The candidate should be prompt and productive to increase the efficiency of the team, and thus deliver the given projects and tasks in a given deadline.
As a developer, among all the cognitive skills the candidates should possess Quantitative Analysis and Logical Reasoning skills to help escalate the development process within a decided time framework. Engineering and Developing high-quality applications that are performant, scalable, reusable, secure, and reliable through the Agile / Scrum process along the lines of the standards implied by the company and working under high pressure will hold true value.
- Meeting with the stakeholders and/or design team to discuss ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Should be able to visualize the requirements and translate them into fully functional code.
- Planning and implementation of functionality.
- Develop client-side components for highly scalable multiplayer games.
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and optimize the quality of implementation, performance, and usability of games and tools.
- Improve existing game features and services in close collaboration with content and QA team.
- Minimum 5+ Years of experience in game development.
- Minimum 2+ experience in developing multiplayer games.
- Hands-on experience with the Unity3D engine.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming languages, preferably C#.
- Good Knowledge of gameplay programming.
- Experience in packaging and deploying mobile games for Android / iOS
- Understanding of the Free to Play concept.
- Availability to work with new APIs and concepts.
- Able to work on projects that might involve a lot of changes or constant updates.
- Able and interested to work in highly iterative processes and R&D.
- Used to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Able to provide guidance and mentorship to the programming team.
Nice to have:
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Knowledge of backend server technologies.