We are looking for full time passionate and efficient engineers with strong observation and problem-solving skills. As a QA engineer, your daily activities will widely focus on finding issues and bugs in the application. The candidate should be a good team player and work in accordance with the task provided. The candidate should be prompt and productive to increase the efficiency of the team, and thus deliver the given projects and tasks in a given deadline, and should adapt to the Agile/Scrum development process.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in web and mobile application testing
- Meeting with the core team, Product Manager, design team, and stakeholders to understand the requirements of the project.
- Creating testing methodologies and testing frameworks of the given project.
- Testing Android and iOS mobile applications based on the functionalities and compatibility.
- Finding bugs, issues, critical errors, and tracking the progress of the application through industry standards.
- Designing and creating testing strategies, and planning the test case implementation.
- Understanding and implementing integration testing, regression testing, functional testing, compatibility testing, smoke testing, unit test cases, and acceptance testing.
- Implement standards for releasing the builds post-testing.
- Should be able to estimate and anticipate different testing scenarios of given features and functionalities.
- Troubleshoot observed bugs, errors, and issues with proper documentation.
- Providing documented feedback and reports to the concerned team and resolving bugs, errors, and issues within the decided time framework.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on practice with different testing software and suggesting software and application to be used.
- Ability to quickly learn new frameworks and technologies to increase the productivity of the team.
- Analyze complex situations and suggesting use cases to solve the issues faced by the different teams.
- Good knowledge of creating reporting formats.
- Create test case scenarios based on the proposed solutions and depending on the business impacts.
- Strong communication and analyzing skills.